無頭像
gnijwang9c5w

帖子 7
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2174
發表於 2018-6-9 03:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HTML mold mother, still crying for you
    mother has been walking for more than two months, but every night I will wake up in a dream, the memory that is piling up in my mind is always showing some pictures of my mother. Although these fragmentary pictures are difficult to decorate the pale words in my writing, these bits and pieces have accumulated into the deepest pain of my heart. Recalling     a well educated mother who was hardworking, kind and open-minded. However,Designer Clothing, in the unprecedented era, fortune was wasted. When the medical school graduated, when the students were assigned to the city, the mother was arranged to be a barefoot doctor in the cooperative medical service in the countryside. The father is a worker and works in the city. My mother has to bear heavy housework and take care of us, and also do heavy farm work with the production team. The mother ended up in trouble. In early 80s, China's first mushroom of "mushroom cloud" was first launched in China. The 711 Mine stopped mining. In 1985, his father responded to the call of the government and asked him to return to his hometown for 6 years. It was the most embarrassing period in my family. Perhaps it is because his father has experienced various life changes and has deep anxiety about the future. For this reason, he also envisaged various hardships for our future life, and began to prepare for the sons' future marriages ahead of schedule. When my father was still at work,belk clothing, he used his spare time to create a set of furniture for us. After returning home, they constantly rebuilt old houses and built new houses. Under almost no savings,david jones online store, pressure and hardship can be imagined.     I do not know whether the existence of life is tragic. In this world, there are too many people, on this path of life, because of pain and despair, towards self destruction. My father also went to self destruction under extreme self denial. When I was 15 years old, because of a little dispute in my family, my father left us without any consideration. When we found him, he had gone to the center of heaven, and we could not retain the soul of his father as we cried. He left all his love and hate to heaven. The anguish of losing loved ones has been torturing us. The misfortune of family is bound to be heavy after years. The mother still bears the humiliation and hardships to maintain the integrity of the family,revolve clothing mall, so she walks on the long road of sorrow and hate, and uses her tears to cast the warmest family bay for us, and interprets the most selfless mother's love in the world with her own suffering. When the initial misery and misfortune were gradually diluted by time into a vague memory, when the bleeding wound was slowly touched by the years, the more a scar was synthesized, misfortune came again. I was admitted to     on the day of my mother's sudden cerebral hemorrhage, I was busy working in the newly opened art gallery. The dreams in the night always make me uneasy. I am convinced that I am not supernatural, but the inspiration from subconscious is always afraid of me. Before long, the voice on the other end of the phone came to my brother's choking voice: "mom is sick, you arrange one!"